The Full Body Sculpt Workout You Need to Try
May 20, 2019
Alright folks! Let’s do this!
We are giving you some great full body workouts, that are guaranteed to spice up your gym life and refresh your routine.
There will also be workouts for ALL LEVELS OF FITNESS. Whether you’re a beginner, intermediate, or an advanced gym-goer, these are going to push you and increase your productivity in the gym. For each exercise, we’ll offer alternatives to how you can increase difficulty or make it easier so you can customize these to your fitness level.
Here are a few ways to make it harder:
- Increase the weight that you load on the movement
- Slow down the movement of the rest time
- Decrease your time between going into another set
Alright, here it goes!
Full Body Sculpt for Spring
- Foam Roll Spine (30 seconds)
- Foam Roll Quads (30 seconds)
- 20 Squats
- 10 Lunges on each leg
- 15 Front Shoulder Raises
- 15 Lateral Shoulder Raises
- 20 TRX Pec Flys (Increase depth for more difficulty, decrease depth for less difficulty)
- 20 Mary Catherines (Beginners: Reverse Lunge)
- 20 Plank with Leg Raise
- 20 Tricep Push-ups
- 20 Squat Jumps (Beginners: Bodyweight Squats)
- 10 Inchworms
50-minute sprint on the treadmill
- Okay don’t do this last one.. it’s our lame attempt at April Fools!
Remember: This is NOT a race. Don’t try to finish your rounds as quickly as possible. Take breaks as needed. Be sure to keep your movement steady throughout the workout and focus on form.